- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience in lieu of the degree.
- 8 - 10 years of business development or sales experience serving DoD clients.
- Experience working with the Information Technology and Consulting industry.
- Experience working with a standard sales methodology and supporting tools and applications.
- Experience working with proposal support, operations, finance / accounting, contracts / legal.
- Demonstrated track record of success exceeding sales targets, growing business opportunities and trusted client relationships.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications, time & expense record keeping software (like Deltek), and CRM software.
- Demonstrated success with winning more than one complex services solution bid in the federal sector within the last two years.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or related field.
- Prior success with Army, Air Force, DISA, DCMA, or other DOD agencies preferred.
- Military experience highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and experience interacting with team members and prospective clients from the operational level to the Executive Suite.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills – capacity to listen to clients and provide solutions that exactly meet their needs.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain formal and informal networks across the federal market space.
- Demonstrated network of existing relationships both in the target client environment and partner ecosystem.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Associate's Degree or higher or additional work experience.
- Security+ or equivalent DOD 8570 IAT level lI or higher certification required.
- Minimum of 3 years of enterprise experience in commercial or government environment.
- Familiar with Windows 7 and all standard MS Office software systems including MS Project.
- Possess knowledge of workstation administration and management including imaging.
- Basic network support experience to include account administration in active directory environment.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision.
- Must have the ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers.
- Knowledgeable with Windows 10 environment
- Knowledgeable about VTC
All candidates must be U.S. citizens and hold a DOD Public Trust clearance, equivalent or higher. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of NAS administration experience
- Sound understanding of SAN and NAS storage concepts.
- Familiar with fundamental networking / distributed computing environments and concepts including DNS, WINS, and Active Directory
- Must have knowledge of Dell EMC environment and concepts – NAS, CIFS, Volume Management
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs as required as Tier 3 support
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: capable of training Administrators in complex topics, making presentations to internal groups.
- Must have a DoD Public Trust or higher
- 8570 Compliance IAT Level II or higher (Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security active certification required)
- Able to communicate with customer at various levels of management.
- Linux/UNIX experience
- ITIL certification
- Previous exposure and experience in government data center
- Familiarity with Symantec Netbackup application and backup fundamentals
- Able to write intricate system and user documentation. Capable of writing and explaining purchase justifications.
- Independent problem solving; self-directed, self-starting.