- Serve as the technical Subject Matter Expert for the assigned location
- Resolve software and related problems associated on Windows and Linux
- Coordinate hardware maintenance and repairs with vendors
- Install OS, firmware, and application patches, updates and tech bulletins in the production environment
- Assist Compliance and Security administrators with related tasks as required
- Assist administrators to maintain the environment as required
- This position will support, monitor and maintain an IT infrastructure consisting of Windows Enterprise servers. Job duties include supporting over 30 production servers and 120 client computers in a LAN environment. You will be a member of a Systems Operation Team in Silver Spring, MD.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.